bulb question

I bought a bunch of bulbs last fall/early winter and unfortunately I ran out of time to plant them before the weather got cold.
I found the bag of bulbs last week in my garage and many of them have began to sprout inside the bag. Should I plant these, or just throw them out? Will they bloom this year, next year, or never?
Thanks Brad
Hi Brad,
When I buy bags of bulbs from Wal-Mart, I always look for the ones that are already sprouting in the bag. I have planted several like that early this Spring, and I am getting beautiful flowers from them already...so I would suggest you go ahead and plant them in the ground now and see what happens:)
Angie

out
began
Will
On Sat, 8 May 2004 21:06:41 -0500, "junkyardcat"

Have to wait until AFTER the last frost for those too don't ya?
( I am soooo confused.....)
Misstiblu
On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:12:08 -0400, Misstiblu

I am also confused. What was the question?
"........ I found the bag of bulbs last week in my garage and many of them have began to sprout inside the bag. Should I plant these, or just throw them out? Will they bloom this year, next year, or never? ............."
Plant...what have you to loose. I found a bag of Gladioli outside a couple of weeks ago left from last spring, some were starting to shoot, so planted the lot(Around 70 corms), yesterday around 30 were already showing shoots above ground.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries