BT In NZ

This is a bit of an esoteric question.
It is springtime here in the southern hemisphere. So I have just planted some broccoli and cauliflower. I had a problem with cabbage loopers (caterpillars who target those crops) last year. The suggestions I heard on this newsgroup was for BT.
But where can I get that product in Wellington, New Zealand?
I saw a printed product guide from the Yates company, which suggested that their, "Success" product was a bacterial caterpiller-killer. Which suggests that it is BT.
I already asked Commonsense Organics, and they don't carry it.
Any other leads?
Thanks in advance...
have you tried online? the other suggestion is floating row covers. this will physically keep the moths away from the caterpillars. plant a "sacrifice" planting for the moths then pull the plants up and burn after the moths have laid eggs. Ingrid

The product name in Australia is Dipel (pronounced die pell).
For a closer-to-home newsgroup, subscribe to the Australian gardening group, aus.gardens