Bryophyllum Question

I got a large plant at a garage sale that they told me was called Donkey's Ear. I've found some information but I can't seem to find anything on potting medium. It definitely needs to be in a larger pot since it is in a small one, a 4" plastic, and the plant is probably 2 - 3 feet tall. The question is what would be best to use to pot it in? Plastic or clay? And what sort of medium?

Any help is appreciated

Shel

Reply to
Weeble