Brugmansia sport?

I have 'Peaches and Cream' and every year one of the limbs is almost albino. I'd go as far as to say it is even a dwarf on the plant. I think I'm going to root that part and see how it does in a pot by itself.
Not really a question, just more notes to myself. I would love to have an albino brug.
Me brug, su brug!