Brown leaves on morning glories, help

hello, I have planted a beautiful flying saucer morning glory in a container that you water from the bottom. The plant is growing like mad and is beautiful. Today I noticed that some of the leaves are wilting and turning brown. Can someone tell me why and what to do.
The container waters from the bottom and the soil is always wet. The plant is sitting inside in my bay window. It gets the morning and early afternoon sun.
Im bummed out because I fear the plant is dying. Thank you in advance for any help. Ian
--
ianbauer

Yep, for almost all plants, roots always wet, bad. I've never seen morning glory in a swamp, so I don't have to web search to know.
I used to keep an aquarium and grow plants underwater. There _are_ plants that can take some amount of submersion, but they are few and far between.
--
Dan Espen

--
ianbauer