broken/ripped/torn leaf

I have a young plant with ultra large leafs, but today I accidently ripped one of the leafs. What's best thing to do?
I'm worried that the plant will lose the leaf or even die, because of the rip.
--
zumbul

zumbul wrote:

There isn't much you can do apart from remove the damaged section. In many cases the plant will carry on OK with only part of the leaf functioning.
David
Thanks for the reply
--
zumbul