Broken Nose accidents or near misses

I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or everyone on this list might be able to help me since you may have been involved with ambulance chasing, or involved in the industry.

I am looking for input from anyone in the legal profession who has suffered a loss, et. al. broken nose or other appendages, or near misses, while chasing ambulances which may or may not have suddenly stopped short...

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Try

Stella Liebeck