Broccoli and space and heat

I am really limited in my garden space. I had 4 broccoli plants who's heads I harvested a couple days ago, since the heat wave here was making them bolt. Will the side-shoots also bolt even if the temp drops? This heat is supposed to break on Monday. If everything is going to flower, I want to get what I can out of them and yank them and make room for something else (I have beans raring to go).