Broad Beans

Just started a small veg plot and have a question regarding our broad beans as we have never grown them before. They are growing well and are well supported and approx 2ft 6" to 3 ft in height, lots of flowers formed on them,which are dropping off afer a while, i see it says to pinch out after first pods appear and understand this and the reason why. I cannot see any pods forming though, should they form with the flower, sorry if it sounds a bit of a daft question but as i have never really grown anything before you will proberbly get a few more as things progress
--
Linanden

The beans should follow the flower.
--