??? Breck bulbs???

Received a catalog from Breck with some good bargains. Never bought from Brecks, but have had good service and products from Gardens Alive!, which aI understand now owns Brecks.

Can anyone recommend for or against buying from Breck's?

Thanks. vince norris

Reply to
vincent p. norris

I'm not a big fan of Garden's Alive since I ordered some flower seeds in May this year and didn't get them until the beginning of August ( a little late to do Spring planting that these seeds require). Their customer relations department has not answered my emails requesting a refund. Draw your own conclusions.

Sherw> Received a catalog from Breck with some good bargains. Never bought

Reply to
sherwindu

I've bought MANY bulbs from Brecks over the years with no problems.

Reply to
Tom Randy

check out

for ratings and personal experiances for all the online nurseries. According to gardenwatchdog, Breck's doesn't have a favorable reputation. They have feedback from 153 people, only 71 positive, 29 neutral, and 53 negative. good luck, Matt

Reply to
Matt

I'm fond of Odyssey Bulbs.

-paghat the ratgirl