??? Breck bulbs???

Received a catalog from Breck with some good bargains. Never bought from Brecks, but have had good service and products from Gardens Alive!, which aI understand now owns Brecks.
Can anyone recommend for or against buying from Breck's?
Thanks. vince norris
I'm not a big fan of Garden's Alive since I ordered some flower seeds in May this year and didn't get them until the beginning of August ( a little late to do Spring planting that these seeds require). Their customer relations department has not answered my emails requesting a refund. Draw your own conclusions.
Sherwin Dubren
"vincent p. norris" wrote:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:35:37 -0400, vincent p. norris wrote:

I've bought MANY bulbs from Brecks over the years with no problems.
check out www.gardenwatchdog.com for ratings and personal experiances for all the online nurseries. According to gardenwatchdog, Breck's doesn't have a favorable reputation. They have feedback from 153 people, only 71 positive, 29 neutral, and 53 negative. good luck, Matt

I'm fond of Odyssey Bulbs.
-paghat the ratgirl