Brandon Cedar trees browning

We bought 22 Brandon Cedar trees last year and planted them in a grove for eventual privacy. We lost two through what I beleive to be a winter kill. I have since replaced the two that died. I do, however, have a few that have brown patches on them. We have watered and watered them again... I'm just inquiring if anyone may have a home remedy to take the brown patches out of them, or can reccomend a fertilizer blend? We also have used spring fertilizer for cedars a few weeks ago... I sure don't want to lose any more trees so will hear any constructive replies. I am in South central Saskatchewan Canada. Thank-you