Brag about my Amaryllis

On Nov 5, 2003 I planted the bulb for my Amaryllis. Today the flowers are opening, and they will be open on Valentines Day. That is the 30th Valentine's day that we have been married. Who could ask for more?

Tom

Reply to
mary

RadioFreeRioLinda

A dear companion is the only thing I can think of at the moment more joyous than a garden. Congrats for making it to 30 years!

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat