Boxed Perennials

Hello - I just purchased some boxed day lilies (roots boxed in peat?)... Anyway, I was wondering what the best method is for starting these. Is it best to start them in pots, indoors? Or, can they be planted outdoors? I live in Denver, CO, zone 5 I believe.

Thx

Reply to
cereal_bol

You should plant them outside and now is a good time to do that. Be sure that you allow a good amount of room between plants. Depending on the variety they will grow and spread quite a bit.

Reply to
Bill R