Bouganvilla that looks like a bleeding heart-searching for plant

Over the week we went to a gardens where they had an indoor plant whose leaves looked like a Bouganvilla, but the flowers were white with red pieces hanging off of it. It reminded me of a bleeding heart, but that definitely was not the plant. Any ides on what this might be? Thanks!

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Eli

I've seen a picture of that plant, I think at the www.kartuz website, but I just can't recall the name of it!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Look here and maybe this is what you mean?

betsyb

Maybe Clerodendrum?

Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thank you!!!! That is it!!!