Bouganvilla that looks like a bleeding heart-searching for plant

Over the week we went to a gardens where they had an indoor plant whose leaves looked like a Bouganvilla, but the flowers were white with red pieces hanging off of it. It reminded me of a bleeding heart, but that definitely was not the plant. Any ides on what this might be? Thanks!
Any help would be appreciated.
Eli wrote:

I've seen a picture of that plant, I think at the www.kartuz website, but I just can't recall the name of it!
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Look here and maybe this is what you mean?
http://www.pbase.com/patsfuchias/fuchsia

Eli wrote:

Maybe Clerodendrum? http://www.kartuz.com/pc/67460//Clerodendrum+thomsoniae.html
Carl