Bouganvilla Substitute

I love the Bouganvilla vine, but I live in a somewhat windy Zone 6. No way to have one in the sunny spot I'd like one. Any suggestions on a good substitute -- one that gives a good flush of flowers (bracts on the Bouganvilla, actually)? Something other than Trumpet vine/Morning Glory?

-- Much thanks,

-- pelirojaroja

----------------------------------------------- "There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again."

-- Elizabeth Lawrence

Reply to
pelirojaroja

Mina lobata Clematis (many varieties) Aristolochia Passiflora Thunburgia Solanum jasminoides

So many, not all hardy to your z>I love the Bouganvilla vine, but I live in a somewhat windy Zone 6. No way

Reply to
animaux