Bougainvillia died

It never seems to fail. I have a Bougie that lasts a few years, give me pleasure, and then when it goes dormant inside the house after blooming and pruneing, it never recovers. its over a month and no sign of life. yesterday, I scraped the stems with a razor to see if there was any 'green' there which would mean its still alive...but there wasn't. Some say don't water when it goes dormant..wait until you see new leaves appearing..but I also know if one waits too long in watering than it molts..dries out, and thats what happened to mine.

Reply to
Wishy13764

I wish I could send you the one I share with the rectory next door. For some reason they get most of the flowers and I get most of the canes, foliage and thorns. It must be 50 years old, somewhere between shocking pink and magenta. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec