Bougainvillea miracle picture Charles

Here's a picture of it...the first signs. Naturally, in about a week or so, should be in full bloom, I hope...
Http://members.aol.com/harri85274/Blue2.jpg Please let me know if u recieved it. First time trying this in a newsgroup, that won't allow attached files.

Got it. thanks. That is a nice one.
Are you growing this bougainvillea in Boothbay, Maine? It doesnt look very blue. Is it growing in a pot? Its very beautiful. Thanks for showing the photo.