Bougainvillea miracle picture Charles

Here's a picture of it...the first signs. Naturally, in about a week or so, should be in full bloom, I hope...

Please let me know if u recieved it. First time trying this in a newsgroup, that won't allow attached files.

Reply to
Boothbay

Got it. thanks. That is a nice one.

Reply to
Charles

Are you growing this bougainvillea in Boothbay, Maine? It doesnt look very blue. Is it growing in a pot? Its very beautiful. Thanks for showing the photo.

Reply to
cardarch