bougainvillea indoors

This hanging pot bloomed for me most of the summer on my north patio where I get a lot of sun for a north exposure. Usually, I bring it in start of Fall with the weather getting cooler. In about a week the leaves seem to drop off and I guess go dormant. Not this year, its indoors for almost a month now and none of the leaves have dropped, but the blooms have. What should I do if the leaves should fall and it looks bare?