Bottle Brush is blooming

Last year I planted a minature Bottle Bush. This morning I noticed that one bunch of (pods?) is opening. A beautiful red. It is getting ready to bust out all over. In a few more days.... WOW! The wait will be worth it. I need to find a yellow one to go with it. I am in a deserty area of So. Cal., Inland Empire.
--
Paul O.

Aren't they gorgeous!! I had one (regular, not miniature) years ago, but my friend's dog totalled it and I never replaced it till recently. It is going gang busters! I have to prune every few months. Enjoy your "brushes"!
Persephone