Botanical Interests "Cosmos Yellow Garden" came up pink!

I planted a pot on my deck with just Botanical Interests "Cosmos Yellow Garden" in it - got it from gardentrails.com.
The cosmos are blooming now, and they are the standard pink / white / magenta variety (i.e., "Sensation")!
I thought the was supposed to be a good brand!
Anyone have similar experience with them?

How many seeds did you plant? When did you plant them? How many pink blooms are there?
Yellow Garden cosmos is a variety of tall cosmos that isn't quite like the shorter sulphur cosmos or the Sensation varieties. Mainly, it blooms very late.. I would say about the same time that Rudbeckia blooms, maybe even later. A May planting might bloom in late August or September.
With that in mind, it's possible that the seed you planted might have had a few seeds in it of a different or more standard variety (like Sensation), and you're seeing the blooms from that plant, as the yellow ones will come out later.
There shouldn't be any seed in your packet that is different than what is pictured on the label. I'd send a not to Garden Trails and/or Botanical Interests and ask about it, or, just don't buy that brand any more.
Hey, thanks a lot! :)

One whole packet in one pot. I planted them late on June 23. There are only a few pink blooms now. What you posted follows then, I'll see if any of the other cosmos send up pink or white blooms. Since I planted so late, I probably won't see any yellow blooms at all... it was more of an afterthought/experiment anyways.
I'll mail them though... there shouldn't be Sensation mixed in with these!
It could also be that the whole packet is mislabeled and all of them are Sensation. GEEZ!
Thanks again!
-PP