Botanical Initiative

The FlorAppeal drive has begun -- a fundraising effort of globa
magnitude for creating the largest, most unique botanical garden in th Western Hemisphere. If you would, please take a moment to visit th FlorAppeal action portal at http://florappeal.blogspot.com t facilitate the greatest botanical creation of the modern age
--
Floraport

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:58:44 +0100, Floraport

How about some food for the children whose mothers are cooking rocks in pots to extract some minerals to feed them? Isn't there any charity on the planet other than this frivilous, vapid cause? The greatest botanical creation? For fuck sake. Get a life.

I like MercyCorp, Doctors without borders and the Salvation Army. My Mom worked at the Salvation Army when I was a kid. Andrew Undershaft comes to mind though.
<http://www.sparknotes.com/drama/majorbarbara/terms/charanal_2.html <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Barbara_(play)>
George Benard Shaw is not available in DVD yet so I guess we must wait.
Anyone know otherwise ?
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

I'm not that deep! I laugh at fart jokes.

Do you dance ?
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Absolutely. I love it, but I think I throw a hip when I do now! Actually, I'm really a very intense person, truth be told.
My husband tells me I'm the perfect wife. Never wanted children, I find women beautiful and I laugh till I cry at the Three Stooges. To my husband, that's the perfect combo. v

Sir Paul says theses folks are good.
The Circles Makers 5:13 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band Karma Circles
I put it on and move.
Bill
Listening now and about to get up and move.
Outland 6:00 Cybertribe Immortality Electronica/Dance 100
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Oh to learn Clair de lune (Debussy) on the pie yanno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINSmhssRRs&feature=related

Guess you know "The Piano"
The movie is good so is the sound track.
<(Amazon.com product link shortened) 8&s=dvd&qid16677001&sr=1-1>
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

I am a soundtrack/score devotay (not sure how to spell it in French). I did see the movie. You made me want to see it again now. I'll have to dig it out. We have hundreds of DVDs and I have hundrerds of sound tracks and scores.
I think these are the modern day forms of orchestral music, and modern day classical in some cases:
Horse Whisperer Birth Bugsy Code 46 Elton John rare "Friends" soundtrack Good Will Hunting I am Sam Into the Wild (Eddie Vedder) Kundun Little Buddha Spy Game Syriana The Illusionist The Painted Veil The Lake House Thumbsucker Thelma and Louise Vanilla Sky
And many others, usually composed by Mark Isham, Phillip Glass, Alexander Desplat and many others.
As a matter of fact, I consider the soundtrack/score as a character in certain films and without the music would not be as good. I gave a very short list above.