Boswellia serrata

Does anybody know a source for Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) *plants* in Europe? Cuttings would be o.k., too ;) My local distributor isn't able to get it (this year) and seeds didn't work neither (tried several....) :-( Even our Tropical Garden doesn't have it.
I'd really love to get this plant ..... Any hint is highly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch in advance! Gaby
Mrs. Gaby Chaudry /