book search

I'm trying to find a copy of a book. I think it's called the joyful art of gardening. It's from the early 1900s and has lots of info and illustrations.
I saw a copy and I'd like to get my own. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone help me find this book?
On 3/15/06 8:53 PM, in article Wy3Sf.3523$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com,

Try Abebooks, Alibris and Allbooks.
Cheryl

And www.powells.com. I've dealt with them several times in the past. Their descriptions of the condition of used books is always accurate, so you know what you're getting.
On 3/16/06 8:23 AM, in article aEdSf.2901$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny, "Doug

Thanks, I forgot about them!
Cheryl
I'd already tried most of them. I found my problem the book is called Joyous Art of Gardening not joyful
thanks for the help