Bonsai Ginseng...... please advice

Hi everybody,

I bought 2 Bonsai Ginseng 1 month ago, they are both in pots and indoors beside the window, they are both about 10 years old . I just noticed today that one of them has some "mushrooms like" or maybe it is mushrooms small heads are coming out from the mud in the pot near the main root of the bonsai! I do not know what is it and my wife says that this must be mushroom and it must be taken off! We both are not really sure what this is , the plant looks healthy though!

Thanks a lot for your appreciated before hand advice. BR Keni Finland

Reply to
Keni