Bonnie Tomato blight

Just heard an NPR story about tomato blight from Bonnie plants. Three of my tomatoes have it, but another (from a nursery) was planted later 10 feet away that is growing very well and producing fruit.
Phisherman wrote:

I heard the same report. I only have two tomato plants, both from Bonnie, but so far neither looks to have any problems other than the already-large fruits are taking _far_ too long to ripen. I'd guess that a company as large as Bonnie has at least a few dispersed growing facilities so having the infection at all of them seems unlikely. What area are you in?
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

In the Secret City.
Phisherman wrote:

In the WWII secret city or is it even more secret than that?
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

All 3 of my varieties are Bonnie. No sign of disease but what is up with the ripening of the fruit? I have all these yellow pears just sitting there doing nothing at all. They seem to have just stopped ripening altogether. My celebrities have stalled as well, no growth in any of the fruit in a whole week.
Paul

What area are you in? What have the temps been like? How often do you water? How often do you fertilize (with what and how much)? Are they in the ground, or pots?
--

- Billy

SoCal, San Gabriel Valley.

low 90's day, mid 60s night

Every day. Sometimes twice a day. The leaves start to wilt without daily watering.
How often do you

I have been using an organic 5-5-5. So far, one feeding. Before that Miracle Grow for general purpose use, once a week as directed. All plants are in pots. They got a magnesium feeding today for the first time.
Paul