I planted some bluebonnets, they seemed to have finished blooming for now. I don't think they are a wild bluebonnet, but some domesticated form. On the flower stalk, there is a cluster of "beans". What are these? Should I nip them off? They are not coming out of the same nodules that the flowers came out of. They are 1/2 way down the flower stalk. Perry