Blueberry trying to bloom

OK, we don't have much "winter" in So. Calif. coastal.a
But isn't one of my new blueberries being a little unreasonable, trying to bloom?
Should I do anything about it?
TIA
HB
(BTW, I understand that over at CERN some outliers are starting to claim that My God Particle may not even exist! What chutzpah, after they built that gazillion-dollar skating rink on purpose to find Me.)
On 11/25/11 9:14 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Strange or extreme weather can cause some plants to bloom out of season. There is nothing you can do about it.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see