Bluebell from seed

I've just got hold of some English Bluebell seeds but need some advice on growing them. There are instructions but they seem quite complex involving moving here and there depending on the the current conditions and temperature until finally planting out. I just wondered if someone could just simplify what needs to be done, how and when etc
Many thanks
--
Grub

Grub;942714 Wrote: > I've just got hold of some English Bluebell seeds but need some advice > on growing them. There are instructions but they seem quite complex > involving moving here and there depending on the the current conditions > and temperature until finally planting out. I just wondered if someone > could just simplify what needs to be done, how and when etc

--
Lawyer2