Blue Spruce

Last year our top on our Blue Spruce that was about 4 to 5 feet tall was broken off , Now 2 of the side branches have taken over has the top . but there is still some smaller branches in the middle as well . Not sure what to do with this tree as it is a single tree in our front yard , should i cut one of the 2 tops off ???? Thank you for any replys
I'd leave it be. They provide a lot of shade in the summer and if you trim off the lower branches as it grows, you can sit under it and really enjoy the birdlife and shade. Plus, they are so dense that it can rain out and you'll be dry under it. Thats how mine works anyway.
P Dover wrote:

Yes, definitely reduce it to just one leader. I don't know whether you should use one of the side branches or one of the inside twigs, that depends on how near the side branch is to the break point.
If you cut a few segments off an side branch that has turned up, and leave a leader near it, it will eventually turn and begin growing sideways again.