blue holly

I live just outside of Toronto Canada, about a yea ago, my sister in law gave my mother a blue holly plant for Christmas. She has been growing it in the house since she received it. I had the opportunity to take a look at the plant the other day, and it had spider-like cobwebs on it, similar to the webs built by inchworms.

Any ideas how to get rid of this permanently without hurting the plant?

It grows along some other plants, but only the holly has the weblike problem.

Thanks

Reply to
K. Patrick Laffin

A jet of water from the garden hose!