Blooming inside the house part two!!!!

Zennie's first gift to me, a Korean Crinum has TWO HUGE bloom spikes with huge buds about to be born!! (pics when they birth to those who e-mail me) madgardener whose sweet son, Damon has come home for Christmas and be with his immediate family <GBSEG> I wish all of you peace and love today............