Blog on food and more

Found it mentioned in Consumer reports.
Bill
<http://civileats.com/
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.

Excellent web site (or so it appears). One article though caught my attention. It was the article "Victims Lobby Congress for Food Safety Reform". I think this is the same bill that would outlaw organic (unsprayed/unprocessed) almonds in an effort to reduce salmonella and e. coli infections. I think we would be better served, if the product is simply identified itself as "organic" and name the producer. That way the producers could develop fans for their products, if they merited recognition.
--

- Billy