bleeding heart

I have a bleeding heart which has bloomed it's little heart out for a few years. This year, the foliage is full but there were many fewer blooms. suggestions?
Feed it it might need some bulb food or some times a plant is just tired and relocating it or replacing it but it seems early for replacing. depending on your location maybe it was tricked during the winter here in zone 6 quite a few of my bushes were tricked by a warm spell and put out some of their energy in the winter as if it were spring and then were shocked into dormacy by cold again this can make them produce less in the spring same thing happens to tulips and dafidills if the winter is not cold enough those are some ideas I feed it and see how it does next year if it was just lack of cold this winter it wil be lovely again next year enjoy they are a very lovely plant
On Tue, 04 May 2004 15:37:18 -0400, Judy Cosler