Blackcurrants

I bought a blackcurrant bush from a garden centre last November. It was in a pot, and before I planted it, I pruned the three branches to about two inches above ground. The three cuttings were about eight inches long, so I cut them in half, and just for curiosity I planted the six cuttings with a bit of bonemeal. The bush I bought is now doing quite well, and I noticed that out of the six cuttings, two had tiny buds showing. These two are now showing foliage. I don't want to disturb them, but does this mean that they have rooted.
--
Greenveg

Greenveg wrote:

yes