Black Walnut Seeds

Page 3 of 3
A very good book for you to get is this: BTW I have a copy and I could fax you the pages on walnuts if you send me your fax number to my email address.
"Seeds of woody plants in the United States" Forest Service Handbook No. 450 1989 883 Pages
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

Why not scan and E-mail? Much gentler on the ecology.
And please place your reply at the bottom! It's kinder that way. '
--
john mcwilliams

Who am I emailing the pages too? Is pdf ok? Or jpeg?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

To whomever you offered to mail them to.
But placing your reply at the top makes it poor reading for many, difficult to reply to for some.
--
john mcwilliams

Ok, I wilkl rake a look at it.
Al, would you like the pages copied and mailed?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

Thank You for the offer. But I will order a copy of the book. No need to scan it. I prefer reading books than the web it is easier on my eyes.
Al
symplastless wrote:

Sorry. Forgot the other part. JPEGs, PDFs, GIFs are a pretty safe bet.
--
John McWilliams

My scanner just went south. If anybody else wants a copy of the article on the topic by the USFS email me your mailing address and I will go to Staples and make a copy and mail it to you.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Al wrote:

I am sorry that I caused strife in the new group.
Al

You didn't.
You did not. The trouble was here before you emerged.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.