Nice!
Doug Kanter wrote:

Please don't kill it Doug.

Quiet, peckerhead.
Doug Kanter wrote:

Tobasco too Doug?

and need some free food. _________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download http://www.usenetzone.com to open account
Doug Kanter wrote:

internet free up some food money for you?

Quiet, peckerhead.

Buy 20 grams of cocaine. Solves the food problem, goes further than 20 grams of food.
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more. That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college tuitions.
Bill
--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.

I can't take credit for these pictures. I saw the link on another NG. Steve

Well then just a simple Thank You!! I was intrigued!!
Bill
--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
WOW Steve, that was amazing, thank you so much for posting the photos!
Kate
: Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight. : http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM / : Steve : :