Thanks for your reply
Some superifical research seems to indicate that is not a BD prep. It
has been discontined in the UK.
"Red squill contains a toxic chemical that produces vomiting in humans;
usually before dangerous amounts of squill have accumulated in the
body. Because rodents such as mice and rats do not have the ability to
vomit, red squill was formerly used as rat poison, but it was not
particularly effective. Its use has largely been replaced by chemicals
that control rodents better with less chance of accidental ingestion by
humans or pets."
Do you have any experience using Red Squill? If so, please share.