bidens aristosa

Can anyone tell me where I can send for bidens aristosa or tickseed sunflower?
Would sure appreciate it.
- Tallahassee, FL - Only where people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.
If you aren't kidding maybe I can stop on my way north about the end of March.
Can't find anywhere to buy the seed.
I thing aristosa is the tallest but pilosa will do.
- Tallahassee, FL - Only where

- Tallahassee, FL