Bexrose web site updated with some gooodies

Bexrose web site has just had the following new information loaded:-
1. Bexrose Newsletter for July 2004
2. Article on how to take photographs of flowers and gardens - very useful, I wished that I had seen this earlier!
3. Photographs of winning exhibits from Bexrose Summer Rose Show.
4. More to come soon.
Martin Double Bexrose - Webmaster
Email: Web Site: