Bexrose Newsletter - July

Please find your copy of the July 2005 newsletter from Bexrose at:

Martin Double Bexrose - Webmaster

Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Web Site:

Martin

In article , Martin writes

Nice informative newsletter again

Reply to
Janet Tweedy

Janet I am glad that you have found the newsletter useful, and yes it would be ok to copy some off for your own Gardening Clubs use.

On the question of the white rose it would be necessary to have a little more information, perhaps a picture of sprays that show blooms and foliage clearly, together with a description of the plants habit.

Reply to
Martin

In article , Martin writes

The point I was worried about was the fact that I had taken it a s a cutting so presumably its habit wouldn't be the same as a climber that had been grafted?

Ill take a few photos today once it stops raining!I'll put them up on a web page. Many thanks Janet

Reply to
Janet Tweedy