Bexrose Newsletter - July

Please find your copy of the July 2005 newsletter from Bexrose at: http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
Enjoy
Martin Double Bexrose - Webmaster
Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Web Site: http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Nice informative newsletter again <Martin, thanks for posting it. Would it be okay to copy some off and give them out at our next Amersham Gardening club meeting?
On the subject of roses I took a cutting from a lovely white one from someone's garden about two years ago and it has grown into a really healthy climber. A bit lax in growth but it's on it's own rootstock.
The flowers are purest white and have been flowering for over a month, They have a wonderful scent so I wondered if there was any way to identify the rose? It would be nice to know which rose it actually is :)
Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Martin Double Bexrose - Webmaster Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Web Site: http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

The point I was worried about was the fact that I had taken it a s a cutting so presumably its habit wouldn't be the same as a climber that had been grafted?
Ill take a few photos today once it stops raining!I'll put them up on a web page. Many thanks Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph