Better Baby Pics

When I photographed the new kittens yesterday they wre scared so I didn't want to disturb them but this morning they seemed more relaxed, so as each was tranfered to a smaller carrier I was able to get one shot of each. Since no one here expressed any interest in adoption, and no one I phoned wanted more cats, along with their mother they are now at the Hudson, NY facility:

Their mother (Joiner) will be spayed and will be returning here later this afternoon. Since I won't be seeing the kittens again I didn't name them:
All beauties, big and fiesty for six weeks. Joiner was named because she wasn't part of the original barn cats on my deck, somehow she found her way here and joined the crew. Someone must have dumped her off as she's not totally feral, but she's well accepted and has become the Alpha cat... I'd guess she's only a month or two older than the others.

Reply to
Brooklyn1