best way to get rid of lawn

What size needle and thread did they use?

Reply to
Dick Hertz

Thanks to all who responded! You gave me some great ideas. Any recommendations for good dwarf evergreens--that stay dwarf? Several years ago, I got something at Home Depot that was supposed to be a dwarf, but it turned into a monster and I had to dig it out.

Reply to
dd

where do you live, dd?

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

Zone 6, in a Boston suburb. This winter has been so bad, though, it seems like the Arctic...

Reply to
dd

Maybe in florida.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

front

will be

Rent a sod cutter. Cut and remove the sod. Most of the weed seeds waiting to sprout will go with it. You will have a much more weed free bed than you would using roundup, which doesn't necessarily kill seeds.

Bob

Reply to
Bob