Best Garden Magazine To Advertise In?

I sell genuine Kentucky Bourbon whiskey barrels and half barrels. I want to reach gardeners. What would be the best garden magazine to advertise in? Are there any garden business trade magazines?
Thanks.
-- Kentucky Rustic Barrels http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
Sounds as if you have yet to decide if you want to sell retail or wholesale.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Cheryl

You might want to try wholesaling directly to garden centers in your area. !/2 whiskey or wine barrels are relatively common, at least in my area, and I'd hate to consider what individual shipping charges might be ordering them by mail. They are not exactly light weight. There are quite a number of nursery and garden center trade mags - you could pursue that market. I think you would have better results than attempting to sell directly to the end user.
Scroll down on this link until you get to the section on Greenhouse and Nursery trade magazines. It lists several of the largest and how to get in touch with them.. http://www.utextension.utk.edu/hbin/HBIN-RGC.htm
pam - gardengal