Best book for Eastern garden pests

Hi,
After searching Chapters.ca and Amazon.ca I have found that there are numerous books on garden pests and dieases. I was hoping someone could suggest a good reference book on identifying and dealing with garden pests, preferably in Ontario.
Thanks very much.
Scott
highlands snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

Look at this some time.
Bill
isbn 0-87857-110-8
(Amazon.com product link shortened) /sr=1-1/qid69394686/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-9391882-1140908?ie=UTF8&s=book s
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3d3l9v
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade