Besides eating,what else do you think pineapples are also good for ?

Page 3 of 3
Hi we grow pineapple plants and are one of our best sellers they are full of anti-oxidents and a lot of people use the for table decorations and for tropical plant flower arrangements.
QUOTE='Keith[_6_];804315']Besides eating, what else have you found pineapples are also good for ?
Kathryn Selfe