bermuda grass -SR 9554

I live in Georgia and have bermuda grass in my yard. I am trying to get rid of the weeds and fill in the bald spots. I have not been able to find any bermuda seeds that are like mine. I think it is SR 9554, but not sure. It is sort of running grass and very thin. It seeds continuously. How do I fill in the spots without the seeds. I tried some seeds in a few places and it looks like weeds. The blades are wide.
Any advice would be appreciated.