Beneficial nematodes

I want to get some beneficial nematodes, primarily for control of fleas and Japanese beetles. In looking over the various websites that sell them, I see wildly different recommendations for numbers and coverage, anywhere from 5million/300sqft (gardensalive.com) to 1million/2000sqft (thebeneficialinsectco.com). If I use gardensalive's recommendation, it would cost me about $600 to treat my lawn. If I use thebeneficialinsectco's numbers and buy from them, it would cost me about $90.
Is there any reason for this massive difference? Is it based in reality, or just marketing hype?

Can you provide links or names for the actual things you're considering?
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Sure - here's a few:
http://www.thebeneficialinsectco.com/beneficial-nematodes.htm 1million/$20, covers 2000 sq ft (= 500/sq ft)
http://www.buglogical.com/nematodes.shtml 10million/$30, covers 3,200 sq ft (=3,125/sq ft)