behr stain problems

I applied Behr Super Raw Hide stain on my cedar siding on two houses,within 6 months they started turning black and peeling under the stain. A year later I heard of a law suit in the state of Washington just above us here in Oregon. They had just won a lawsuit on the same issue in Washington. I called them and they told me they were considering a nationwide class action suit and if I was interested in joining they would include me. I said sure so they send me a packet to fill out I had all my receipts photos, empty cans and a sample of my black siding I sent it back and waited calling them every couple of months for updates this went on for a couple of years. Finally I got a letter from a claims administrator telling me we had won the law suit and soon as they had all the information from all the claimants we would be reimbursed. I waited a couple of months and called again . this went on several months. Finally I received a denial letter claiming I had no damage. Mind you I have documented proof. The letter stated I could appeal the decision and gave me an address to send the application for appeal to. I called the attorneys office in Washington and all of their numbers had been disconnected. I suspected then I was had. I contacted a private attorney that does my corporate stuff and he sent a notice of appeal and asked for a response from the independent claims administrator. He got no response so He sent another registered letter and still no response. Then he called them and spoke to a gentleman on the phone who told him he had no such letter and after a while finally admitted they received it after my attorney told the man it was signed for. My attorney asked the gentleman for his last name and he would not give it to him. That was the last contact I had with him. I could not afford to have my attorney send another letter as it was costly and they were not responding anyway. I contacted the State Attorney Generals office and they asked me if the settlement was done by a court order and I said yes then I was told They could not do anything about it if it was sent from a court. It was over their jurisdiction. I have pretty much given up on getting compensated for my loss it involved siding on two houses. It is a shame the working man gets treated this way. The Judge Probably got his cut as well as who knows who paid the administrator and what may have happened to the original attorneys. I am sure this happens in many such cases They know the working man cannot afford to fight it. They split the money and run. If you know anyone who can help me bring this to national attention or forward this e-mail to someone who cares would you please. Someone needs to do something about it.

Sincerely: Gary A. Wolfer 33769 Red Bridge Rd. Albany, Oregon 97322 If you are a class action member and were denied get ahold of me at snipped-for-privacy@rainbowtarp.net

Reply to
sales

[...]

Sincerely: Gary A. Wolfer 33769 Red Bridge Rd. Albany, Oregon 97322 If you are a member of the class action suit and have been turned down e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@rainbowtarp.net

Reply to
sales

Good luck. As you probably know, a new laws has been passed to move class action suites into the Federal court system. That means there will be less chance of being compensated for your loss. Isn't fascism grand!

Reply to
Vox Humana