Begonia seed from last year

I have googled this for weeks with no luck. I have non-stop and fibrous seeds that I bought from Stokes last year. I saved them in the fridge over the last year and now want to plant them. Does anyone know if the seeds will be viable or a reference source?
Brian, try them. Most seeds will still come up years after they were sold as long as they were not allowed to get hot or damp.
Watermelon seeds have a better percentage of sprouting after during the 5th year of being produced (I read that somewhere). I have had 2 to 5 year old flower seeds come up after planting them. Give it a try.
Dwayne

throw the seeds in a damp paper towel, make sure covered so wont dry out. and you will see the germination rate !

Brian, I've done this for years with begonia, tuberous and fibrous alike. I purchase my begonia seeds in larger lots because it is generally fresher and always cheaper. The seed from different colors may last from 2 to 4 years before I reorder. Keep your unused seed labelled and sealed in the refrigerator and you should have no problems. Les

Thanks all. It's about day 6 and I should know in 3 or 4 more days. That would be really great if it did.

Just to close the loop on this thread, the seeds germinated nicely. They are now off the heat mats growing at 50F. I give them 1/2 strength miracla grow right out of the gate, and they should do fine.