Beet problems

Can some kind soul take a look at this pic:

tell me what they think is wrong with my beets? All of my beets have it, and so does my chard. I have 4-5 different varieties of beets, and all of them have it. I have reviewed different lists of beet diseases, and haven't really found anything that seems to describe this.

Reply to
Ook

> And tell me what they think is wrong with my beets? All of my beets

see if you can get ahold of a master gardener through your county agricultural extension. there are a few possibilities from what i can see but it would take my eyeballs being right there to make it more certain.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

told2b

Looks like leaf miner damage to me. Miners are big enough to see with the naked eye, but it can be hard to find them because they are actually inside the leaf.

Reply to
Michael Strauch

.

Could be